• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TMNT 1

36 posts in this topic

I just thought that if some ticks might be taken off, then that might increase my chances of getting a higher grade (shrug) When the price difference between high end grades is so high, I figured it would be worth the expense for an increased chance at a higher grade. I definitely wouldn't want to harm the book in any way for a higher CGC number though if it might do that.

9.2 is huge for a TMNT #1,most are 6.0-8.0.Are you planning on selling this book?

Not sure yet. I'm getting a few pm offers that I am happy to entertain, but I would honestly rather sell one of my other copies because I would rather have a higher grade copy of a book with such huge potential. I would definitely sell for the right price though

I would not sell this copy if I were you. The upside of this book is very high. Only 3,000 copies, most like Oak said are not in the best shape (mine is a 6.0) and high grade copies will be sought greater over time.

I just thought that if some ticks might be taken off, then that might increase my chances of getting a higher grade (shrug) When the price difference between high end grades is so high, I figured it would be worth the expense for an increased chance at a higher grade. I definitely wouldn't want to harm the book in any way for a higher CGC number though if it might do that.

9.2 is huge for a TMNT #1,most are 6.0-8.0.Are you planning on selling this book?

Not sure yet. I'm getting a few pm offers that I am happy to entertain, but I would honestly rather sell one of my other copies because I would rather have a higher grade copy of a book with such huge potential. I would definitely sell for the right price though

I wouldn't sell if I were you,but that's just me.Nothing leaves my collection.

I wouldn't sell if I were you,but that's just me.Nothing leaves my collection.

Thanks for the advice guys. As for submission category, I am not sure, but I know the slab is a good deal larger than the others I have