• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Velvet by Ed Brubaker

145 posts in this topic

I've looked all over looking for the B&W "Hasting Entertainment" + "FP & Lakes Comic Art Festival" variants. Other than on eBay, can anyone tell me where I can find them? :wishluck:

You can get the FP variant at FP... :grin:

You can get the Hastings Entertainment variant from Hastings Entertainment (if they're still in stock)... :grin:

Thanks! Thats super helpful funny man! :insane:

The FP Variant is now up on their website

:banana:(worship)

lawl. how was my post not helpful and someone else who said the exact same as me was helpful? you get the FP at FP and the HE at HE. shocking isn't it? :o

i could have pulled a TBP post and told you that other than on ebay, there will be plenty on ebay this week end! :facepalm:

Ok maybe I should explain. eBay was of cos the first place I looked yesterday, but I was hoping to find them cheaper on FP and HE's and there were none. FP only just posted them up today. Kapish? :cool:

Anyway, its all good, I've loaded up! :whee:

Thanks to all who replied (worship)

Edited by DTJ

I loved Incognito, too. I don't think we're gonna see that happen tho, because that was coming out on Marvel Icon.

It was creator owned though, right? I'd love to see them pick that story back up.

Velvet should be in my box whenever I get to it.

Yup, they should have the option of continuing Incognito. I'd like to see it. (thumbs u

Bought a few copies and found 2 inch tears on the inside pages in a few of them.

Managed to exchange for new ones. Shop owner said they've found the same in a whole bunch of them. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

I liked it. It wasn't a home run, but it got me to stick for issue 2 and see where it goes.

I like the writing style and the art compliments the book that is set in what mid 70s?

Plenty of copies locally, but the nice thing is this book looks to set up to be like a Revival with a long story hopefully with multiple arcs.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Bought a few copies and found 2 inch tears on the inside pages in a few of them.

Managed to exchange for new ones. Shop owner said they've found the same in a whole bunch of them. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

I found the same thing whilst browsing through one on Wednesday. I assumed it was someone else who'd just been mishandling it.

I just read it. It has a little James Bond and a little bit of the Saint in it. I really liked it and loved the consistancy of the characters faces by the artist and I still can't get over how much one looks like Lee Majors lol

I will definitely be back for seconds. (thumbs u