• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Velvet by Ed Brubaker

145 posts in this topic

Picked up this Sean Phillips exclusive variant at the Lakes Comic Art Festival today. Couldn't find a pic online so here's my shoddy camera photo. Great thriller that asks 'what-if Moneypenny all the 00 agents and not just Bond'. Another pure class read from Brubaker.

DSCF09573.jpg

Edited by UmbertoBongo

Yeah it is. Think I heard someone say there were 1000 copies of it, but there was no way they'd all sell out at the festival, so expect them to pop up online soon. And the interior artwork is very reminiscent of Sean Phillips; it's kind of a wonder why they didn't just do this together.

Edited by UmbertoBongo

Yeah it is. Think I heard someone say there were 1000 copies of it, but there was no way they'd all sell out at the festival, so expect them to pop up online soon. And the interior artwork is very reminiscent of Sean Phillips; it's kind of a wonder why they didn't just do this together.

Because Fatale must keep Sean busy :)

I'll have to keep my eyes open, thanks!

Apparently it's Brubaker and Epting because they came up with the story during their Cap run.

I've looked all over looking for the B&W "Hasting Entertainment" + "FP & Lakes Comic Art Festival" variants. Other than on eBay, can anyone tell me where I can find them? :wishluck:

Edited by DTJ

I've looked all over looking for the B&W "Hasting Entertainment" + "FP & Lakes Comic Art Festival" variants. Other than on eBay, can anyone tell me where I can find them? :wishluck:

You can get the FP variant at FP... :grin:

You can get the Hastings Entertainment variant from Hastings Entertainment (if they're still in stock)... :grin:

You can get the Hastings Entertainment variant from Hastings Entertainment (if they're still in stock)... :grin:

Thanks! Thats super helpful funny man! :insane:

The FP Variant is now up on their website

:banana:(worship)

Edited by DTJ

Thanks! Thats super helpful funny man! :insane:

The FP Variant is now up on their website

:banana:(worship)

lawl. how was my post not helpful and someone else who said the exact same as me was helpful? you get the FP at FP and the HE at HE. shocking isn't it? :o

i could have pulled a TBP post and told you that other than on ebay, there will be plenty on ebay this week end! :facepalm: