• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jacey's Kudos thread

8 posts in this topic

Glad I got to sell to Matt. Asked me to put a couple books on hold and then almost immediately sent a fair offer once I did.

Sold almost 10 HG silver age spidey's. Don't hesitate to deal with Matt. Great guy to talk to, paid extremely quick, and let me know as soon as they arrived.

Thanks again.

bth_Stewie_Dancing.gif

Matt is great! I bought a DD HC off of him. It was very well-packaged and shipped fast. I bought it on a Friday and got it Monday! It showed that he wasn't being cheap on shipping charges. He packaged is excellently so it's obvious that he cared to make sure it got to me in the condition he sent it.

And knowing that I'm a DD fan, he gave me a heads up that he will be listing some more and offered them to me first. He's a great guy! Must be because he's originally a Mindividual_without_enough_empathy as well! :banana: