• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders Sketch Opp is Closed - Thanks Everyone!

112 posts in this topic

I'm getting a few inquiries about this opp (thought that might happen once a few covers were posted). The opp remains open for about a week or so. Then I'll close it. Money will be due within 10 business days after it closes. A few people are all ready asking for a ROUND 2. I'll check with Natali and Soylent Blue to see if all are agreeable to it. I'm thinking that ROUND 2 books (if it happens) will be turned into CGC at the Phoenix Con in June. However, I can not guarantee pricing. I'm saying this for those who are interested in Natali's work, but are undecided (or broke :cry:) on this opp.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, or getting in on Natali's opp. :applause: I'll be closing the opp this Sunday at 6:00 PM ET. Some folks will need to get me their character requests and payment no later than December 20. Thanks! (thumbs u

P.S. I should be posting a few more covers soon!

A BIG thank you to everyone that got in, and to those with the kind words who weren't able. :) The opp is closed and I hope to be posting raw scans of more of Natali's work shortly. For those interested in a Round 2 please feel free to PM me in the meantime. Again ... Thanks! :applause:

Well ... almost shortly. Natali has completed five more form the opp I believe. I'll be sending pics of them to their respective owners via PM! :headbang: I'll leave it to the owners to post, or you can have me do it individually if preferred.