• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders Sketch Opp is Closed - Thanks Everyone!

112 posts in this topic

Hey all .. 7 spots are filled so far. I just spoke with Natali, and if anyone wants her to get started on their sketch "immediately," drop me a PM. Basically, this means I'll need your blank, character request, and oh .. moolah. Meanwhile, the opp remains open! (thumbs u

Cannot believe this one hasn't sold out yet...

It's probably a combination of being girl pinups only, which halves the potential market at least, and the price being on the higher end of the opp spectrum and coming right at the end of con season. We're out of ramen territory and into grubs and berries and living off the land territory. :grin:

Anyone on the fence should jump off it and onto this, though, as I think the results will be special.

P.S. For all those Batman and Deadpool collectors, maybe it's time to invoke rule 63?

yea i cant believe this opp isnt a sellout either...i was expecting all spots to go within hours to be honest, even with the timing of it as Hans says.

No excuses either because payment is a 10 working day period which means payday at end of month is included in this payment period! I cant pay now as i have hardly any monies for this month but Dr Pym has kindly agreed for me to pay on payday

Thanks for the great comments! I just want to clarify a little.

Full payment is due within 10 (business) days of the opp CLOSING. Like a number of you, I thought the opp would sell out the first day, so I didn't pay much attention to establishing a date the opp would close. I thought the spots would fill and that would close it. I'll leave it open for a while.

Meanwhile, some of you addicts :pullhair: want to get your sketches done sooner (I'm addicted that way myself), and so that's what "immediate" means in this case. So for now ... sketches will be going while the opp remains open. I'll give advance notice as to when it closes.

Thanks everyone! :foryou: