• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders Sketch Opp is Closed - Thanks Everyone!

112 posts in this topic

Here's my Dani Moonstar (Mirage)...her work is so good, may cost lot of money but worth every dollar in my opinion

Commission-MirageDaniMoonstar.jpg

God these covers are amazing. Cannot wait to see my own. Love the work she did on the headdress. :golfclap:

Here's my Dani Moonstar (Mirage)...her work is so good, may cost lot of money but worth every dollar in my opinion

Commission-MirageDaniMoonstar.jpg

God these covers are amazing. Cannot wait to see my own. Love the work she did on the headdress. :golfclap:

Very very sweet! congrats!

Here's another for all the HQ fans.

Commission-HarleyQuinn.jpg

Wow, is this yours Curt? Killer piece.

Nope and I wish it was, Mario. This beauty belongs to Catwomancomics. I offered to take it off her hands, but she declined. :cry:

I went with bust not only for the price (couldnt afford full figure) but I expected a close up shot and that is exactly what i got...the quality of the work blew me away though

The attention to detail and colouring is rock solid!

I'm going start saving now so if there's a second opp, I can request a full figure, but colour this time.

Kudos to Curt for this opportunity!

:wishluck: