• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books you never knew are HOT

107 posts in this topic

You guys are killing me... with kindness.. and no cant watch the Jets get a beating.. too painful.. Who didnt see that coming?

Try being a Giants fan :facepalm:

Do what I do. Ignore all other NY sports until after the World Series is over. Yankee fan all season long. But, if Donnie Baseball and his Dodgers aren't going to the dance, then bring on St Louis to face down the Sox.

BTW:

post-12019-When-you-re-from-Boston-and-yo-9THb.jpeg

I wish I had the knowledge to know. :(

I don't know if you do or not, but you could, you just never know. Do you know what I don't know I'm saying?

If you knew what I knew,then we would have the knowledge to know what others would know.then we could know what we didn't know before.

I don't know if you do or not, but you could, you just never know. Do you know what I don't know I'm saying?

If you knew what I knew,then we would have the knowledge to know what others would know.then we could know what we didn't know before.

j74SykU.gif

God grant me the knowledge

to know the comics that are hot;

money to purchase the ones I find;

and wisdom to know when to sell high.

If you were on a mountaintop, I would make the pilgrimage to gain your wise insight, o great one. (worship)