• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books you never knew are HOT

107 posts in this topic

ok, here you go, archie meets the punisher, hoard as many copies as you can get your hands on. archie is the hottest now as its ever been in 50 years.

Too bad we can't say the same thing about the Punisher.

Dude. People were taking the out of you for several pages without you saying anything. Except "anyone watch the jets game?".

If your question was serious why not make that clear?

Dude, can you add your name to the moderators list so I can question you how to write my posts... I mena, seriously, arnet you a few generations late for Nazi germany?

Ladies and gentlemen, the thread has been officially godwinned.

Dude. People were taking the out of you for several pages without you saying anything. Except "anyone watch the jets game?".

Dude, can you add your name to the moderators list so I can question you how to write my posts... I mena, seriously, arnet you a few generations late for Nazi germany?

Ladies and gentlemen, the thread has been officially godwinned.

Wow. That doesn't happen often in comic threads.

How 'bout books you thought would be hot, acted accordingly, and got burned by the lack of heat? The only one I have is, back in the 70's when I was dealing at cons, I got a hot tip that Black Lightning #1 was gonna be BIG. I snagged about a hundred copies.

They never got big.

ok, here you go, archie meets the punisher, hoard as many copies as you can get your hands on. archie is the hottest now as its ever been in 50 years.

Too bad we can't say the same thing about the Punisher.

ASM 129 regularly sells for 1.5 - 2X guide in lower grades. true, can't say the same about other early appearances.

How 'bout books you thought would be hot, acted accordingly, and got burned by the lack of heat? The only one I have is, back in the 70's when I was dealing at cons, I got a hot tip that Black Lightning #1 was gonna be BIG. I snagged about a hundred copies.

They never got big.

you can sell them for more than cover price now

They never got big.

Nope, go start your own thread and stop DIVERTING this topic smh

? That you, Goon?

? That you, Goon?

It does sound rather British.