• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books you never knew are HOT

107 posts in this topic

After the initial beating, the OP tries a diversion "Oh... well.... how about the Jets everyone!". :whistle:

And against all odds it sucked a few people people in..

But really I think it could have been salvaged without the use of diversion and misdirection. Maybe just saying "which books have you recently learned are hot, that you never previously thought were hot?"

But that of course still leaves the issue of the motive of the thread..

Anyway... good clean fun.

Seargeant-Schultz-I-know-Nothing1_zpse56fbd51.jpg

I only know what I don't know. I used to know a lot more until I realized I didn't.

I'm getting old and can't remember what the hell I know. :preach:

I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you......

When I don't know who tells me I know what I know and don't know what I don't know but also know what I don't, then I don't know what to think about that. Now I try not to know what I know so I don't know what I don't know and what I know, so this way I always know that I don't know anything, and that's it.

-slym

Seargeant-Schultz-I-know-Nothing1_zpse56fbd51.jpg

I only know what I don't know. I used to know a lot more until I realized I didn't.

I'm getting old and can't remember what the hell I know. :preach:

I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you......

When I don't know who tells me I know what I know and don't know what I don't know but also know what I don't, then I don't know what to think about that. Now I try not to know what I know so I don't know what I don't know and what I know, so this way I always know that I don't know anything, and that's it.

-slym

mind-blown-o_zpsaec88b3d.gif

After the initial beating, the OP tries a diversion "Oh... well.... how about the Jets everyone!". :whistle:

And against all odds it sucked a few people people in..

But really I think it could have been salvaged without the use of diversion and misdirection. Maybe just saying "which books have you recently learned are hot, that you never previously thought were hot?"

But that of course still leaves the issue of the motive of the thread..

Anyway... good clean fun.

Dude.. Youre pathetic. Hows that diversion for ya?

Someone posted "how come youre not watching the jest game, then quickly deleted the post" that was my reply... Does that help you sir?

Btw. (currently unrelated to the OP who I was actually helping..) - There should be a "remind me never to buy a comic from this guy"-list on here so we don't have to take notes.

Oh I have one and believe me there are more of you that are on it than not. (thumbs u

Dude. People were taking the out of you for several pages without you saying anything. Except "anyone watch the jets game?".

If your question was serious why not make that clear?

Dude, can you add your name to the moderators list so I can question you how to write my posts... I mena, seriously, arnet you a few generations late for Nazi germany?

Btw. (currently unrelated to the OP who I was actually helping..) - There should be a "remind me never to buy a comic from this guy"-list on here so we don't have to take notes.

Oh I have one and believe me there are more of you that are on it than not. (thumbs u

I think everyone has a secret list, right?

Glad you were helping me.. How bout posting some books instead of lecturing people on forum etiquette

If they don't,they should start one. :preach:

Yeah, probably.I don't sell, I only buy.

But so far I have not had a list, but I surely don't want to fork over thousands of dollars to some tool, so I will be making a list too.

But so far I have not had a list, but I surely don't want to fork over thousands of dollars to some tool, so I will be making a list too.

:idea:

New Thread Topic - board members you never knew you had on your list

:idea:

New Thread Topic - board members you never knew you had on your list

lol