• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 1 CGC 4.5. OW-W. NEED Deposit $ for my first home! Help

20 posts in this topic

So I'd love to keep this book, but I am working on saving up for a deposit for my first home... I hope with that in mind, somebody can grab this really nice copy of AVENGERS 1 from me...

I really would love to be able to keep this and watch it rise in value, but needs must, so please give this book a good home :hi:

OFF WHITE to WHITE Pages.

SKMBT_C25312081317310_0007_zps41a8ed49.jpg

SOLD!

KEEP this book and unload a pile of less expensive books my man!!!

Keep the "investment"-type items and get rid of the stuff you can more easily replace if you feel the need to do so later down the road.

+1 I don't have a book of this caliber, but If I did I would keep it

So I'd love to keep this book, but I am working on saving up for a deposit for my first home... I hope with that in mind, somebody can grab this really nice copy of AVENGERS 1 from me...

I really would love to be able to keep this and watch it rise in value, but needs must, so please give this book a good home :hi:

A first home is a much better investment over any comic. Good luck! :wishluck:

A first home is a much better investment over any comic. Good luck! :wishluck:

That x 100

$2,700 $2,500 shipped.

Paypal only.

:takeit: as per pm bro

^^

:banana:

$2,700 $2,500 shipped.

Paypal only.

:takeit: as per pm bro