• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your WMD covers...

46 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]I'm not sure if this topic has gotten any juice before (I didn't see one archived), but if there isn't a dedicated thread, there should be! My friends, the world is a dangerous place! :ohnoez:

It's a darn good thing legions of eagle-eyed superheroes and visionaries like Alex Schomburg were around back in the GA to thwart the dastardly efforts of Axis scientists, Fifth Columnists and saboteurs bent on turning America into worm food. :preach:

With that idea as a springboard, here's the pitch: Post your favorite close-call WMD covers and pulp art. I'll start it off with these...

AN9-1B_zpsd7a4b1fc.jpg

a8261db8-f64f-45f6-8249-1c686c326dd4_zps893f978a.jpg

05d686a8-7e34-4a85-ad36-2b86c5c913b4_zps5e90fcd3.jpg

And Alex's mind-blowing original gouache recreation of MM#66...[/font]

f1090bf4-54bc-4f17-a38e-2d2ce062b5a1_zps5510309e.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Now it's your turn! Share your collection of close calls that celebrate our vigilant superheroes confronting mad scientists and nefarious evil doers bent on mass annihilation. [/font] (thumbs u

Post your favorite close-call WMD covers and pulp art. I'll start it off with these...

I'd like to post, but what is a WMD cover? (shrug)

Wild Mad Doctor? hm

Post your favorite close-call WMD covers and pulp art. I'll start it off with these...

Wild Mad Doctor? hm

Women Making Dinner

Blondie40.jpg

Wild Mad Doctor? hm

Women Making Dinner

Blondie40.jpg

lol

Wild Mad Doctor? hm

Women Making Dinner

Blondie40.jpg

lol

:facepalm::facepalm:

nuke.gifnuke.gifnuke.gifnuke.gifnuke.gif

[font:Times New Roman]Weapons of Mass Destruction[/font]

[font:Times New Roman]Knew I shoulda spelt that out, but chose the acronym out of an abundance of concern over blow-back from Templar Knights and the Vatican.smiley-inquisition.gif

Now poor cheetah is going to have MADD (Mothers Against Dinner Denigrators) go all medieval on him. [/font] doh!

-