• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Stevens Sketch Opp 3 spots

100 posts in this topic

I am pleased to announce that we (me and James) will be running another sketch opp with Chris Stevens.

Do to the fact that Chris lives so close we will be doing 2 covers. These covers will be dropped off with Chris, picked up from him, and mailed to cgc. All by me and my CAW.

The price is $500 that covers Chris's fee, cgc fees, blanks, shipping, and fast track. I know this is higher than the last time Chris did an opp but those prices are long gone. Due to the fact that Chris has a wait list of over a year long right now for commissions he is now getting a premium for his amazing work.

Single figures only on your choice of blank again $500 and only one spot per person.

Here are examples from the last 3 that Chris did:

unnamed_zps7f331c79.jpg

This time there will be two spots total and anyone is welcome to claim them after 6pm eastern standard time. Board time stamps will be used if there is any debate about who was able to make and who wasnt.