• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Stevens Sketch Opp 3 spots

100 posts in this topic

I am pleased to announce that we (me and James) will be running another sketch opp with Chris Stevens.

Do to the fact that Chris lives so close we will be doing 3 covers. These covers will be dropped off with Chris, picked up from him, and mailed to cgc. All by me and my CAW.

The price is $500 that covers Chris's fee, cgc fees, blanks, shipping, and fast track. I know this is higher than the last time Chris did an opp but those prices are long gone. Due to the fact that Chris has a wait list of over a year long right now for commissions he is now getting a premium for his amazing work.

Single figures only on your choice of blank again $500 and only one spot per person. If this goes well we will do another 3 probably in Jan.

Please note that the Black Cat has Spider-Man on it. The request was for Black Cat. If you get a double figure consider yourself lucky as that will be up to Chris on his own to decide.

null_zpse0e00065.jpg

null_zpsfd4be498.jpg

null_zps5532dd17.jpg

null_zps177e13f6.jpg

null_zps246b764e.jpg

Gonna have to hold out until January. This should be filled in a few minutes.

Yeah if it doesnt fill I probably wont bother Chris to take the time to do another, as he makes just as much if not more doing the 11x17s.

Yea i would love a spot, but I already owe Doug for the Nen and Garry for those silver age comics

Man if I didn't run over my wife's iPad I would all over this. Hope we get another chance in January!

You ran over it for good reason... It's an ipad.

Spot on! (thumbs u