• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: batman adventures 12- 3 copies

12 posts in this topic

Thx you, a press will help but how much?

To be quite honest I am not sure that a press would help the grades if there are colour breaks. On the spine ticks I would need you to confirm that there are indeed colour breaks as I scans tend to highlight the stress marks and they may appear as colour breaks in the scan when all that they really are is stress points. In the latter case pressing might be an option. In the impact damage on your first book I don't think pressing will be a solution here But other forumites might be able to give some more advise here? hm

Yes some are color breaks and some of them are non color breaking,

So to the best of my knowledge pressing will be of no benefit to a book that has colour breaks. However if there are a number of non-breaking colour creases on that same book then it's a different story. :whee:

Best to contact joeypost, he's apparently the best in the biz! Look under the grading and restorations issues. Send him the pics or ask him to review your post and see what he can recommend! (thumbs u

Cheers!