• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage play boy books ( new to the forum)

22 posts in this topic

Post them here.

That is mean :sumo:

Pfff. Someone shows up and their first post is where to sell their drek without spending any time here or bothering to look around for himself? This isn't an ATM machine, it's a community - if you can't be troubled to participate before you start hocking your krap, prepare for some brusque treatment. Save that :censored: for the flea market.

Post them here.

Pfff. Someone shows up and their first post is where to sell their drek without spending any time here or bothering to look around for himself? This isn't an ATM machine, it's a community - if you can't be troubled to participate before you start hocking your krap, prepare for some brusque treatment. Save that :censored: for the flea market.

Touche! I guess I'd been here over a year before a sold anything, and I was pretty familiar with the process.

So go to Craigslist Newb!

Post them here.

Touche! I guess I'd been here over a year before a sold anything, and I was pretty familiar with the process.

So go to Craigslist Newb!

I was here almost 2 months before I sold anything. I understood the process (after it was drilled into me), and dealt honestly. My mistake was bumping year old threads! It's annoying though with all the 1posters selling $1000+ comics, but I still get that they are looking for a venue to unload books with no ebay fees. We have to keep this place a community and not just a selling venue.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

The sound of one hand clapping?

pizapcom13824820661881_zps89955fd7.jpg

:grin:

Do you have a job or do you sit around all day making creepy meme's about Fingh?

Do you have a job or do you sit around all day making creepy meme's about Fingh?

Isn't that a Job ?

:)

If anyone knows about jobs... its Park ;)

tumblr_lxuyq4hERJ1r3k1m8o1_500_zps1aa210af.png

lol The king of perplexing and pathetically unfunny memes strikes again