• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEADMAN Strange Adventures #206 posted by Ronnylama

10 posts in this topic

I give it a 9.4

Neal Adams makes me happy. Even more so, his wife is an excellent business head. I wanted to she=are this very nice book as I am getting a sig from NEAL.......

14492.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

Are you hoping to get 9.4 from CGC with Signature Series label?There are few creases that broke the color at the right edge and bottom edge.I just thought you may want to know before Neal Adam signs your book.

I have five Adams books I am getting signed at Wizard World Austin next month as well. Absolutely love his art and even plan to get Denny O'Neil to sign a few those same ones for some double sig goodness. Detective Comics 372, X-Men 62 & 63, and Batman 232 & 251 for both of them although I would like to ask Dennis if he would be willing to write a quote from the book, "You're not laughing? Don't you see the joke?" It was a line from Batman at the end. Does anyone know if he does these?

Good luck with yours and can't wait until it is adorned with a little yellow banner as well.

K