• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age book with one interior wrap trimmed-blue label? Qualified?

21 posts in this topic

I'm currently in the process of aquiring an excellent example of a 4.0 unrestored copy of Action Comics #29 from a very trusted name in the business (not ebay). It looks amazing (and I'm not exaggerating)!

It makes that POS copy of the same book I mentioned in my earlier post (that the seller claimed was "maybe around a 7.0") look very sad in comparison.

I'm very excited because Action 29 is my own personal Holy Grail that I've been in search of for a very long time hail.gif It'll be the largest outlay of cash I've ever given for a single book. I haven't dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's yet but I'm going to on Monday. They already have an invoice set up, and they also have it reserved for me. I'll be a little tight on funds the next couple weeks after, but sometimes you have to take an opportunity before it's snapped up by someone else. If I wait then it will most certainly be gone in a flash, and I just can't let this one get away.

I'll be certain to show it off to you folks once I have recieved the confirmation of purchase and shipping from the dealer. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif