• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Thor #166

8 posts in this topic

Book is complete, lies flat and has great cover gloss. There are no missing pieces and no hidden defects. The spine is tight as well as the staples. Your input and comments are always welcome and appreciated. Links to high res scans are beneath each image.

Thor #166 Front Cover

feQ7zUV.jpg

High Res Link

timern.imgur.com/all/

Thor #166 Back Cover

xc5jWte.jpg

High Res Link

timern.imgur.com/all/

I’d give it a 7.5, and would look nicely with my #165 – my #166 is a bit yellowed, I like your copy.

Yes, I think it looks 7.0 to me. My favorite cover which is probably why I own over 50 copies.

May I ask what’s the point in keeping 50 copies? I understand when one loves a book may want to find the best copy, and keep some, but 50? Just curious… :)

I’d give it a 7.5, and would look nicely with my #165 – my #166 is a bit yellowed, I like your copy.

Yes, I think it looks 7.0 to me. My favorite cover which is probably why I own over 50 copies.

May I ask what’s the point in keeping 50 copies? I understand when one loves a book may want to find the best copy, and keep some, but 50? Just curious… :)

I'm guessing they were cheap and he picks them up whenever finds them. That's my reasoning for doing the same thing and I've managed similar hoards with books I love.

I'm guessing they were cheap and he picks them up whenever finds them. That's my reasoning for doing the same thing and I've managed similar hoards with books I love.

Yup, as I said it’s understandable, but 50?

I understand it’s a book whose availability is no problem so far, but if it was a rare book this would mean deprive others of the opportunity to get a copy – I follow this line of reasoning with less common books. :)