• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Wrong With This Picture ??

42 posts in this topic

soon as I read that Disney bought Marvel,I knew this camp was coming.

but it's o.k. camp sells. and it sells globally...

as long as there are fans of the characters (no matter how chessy the presentation) the foundation (comic hobby) will have it place in pop culture.

Modern comics may die, but I believe the hobby of vintage comics will last because it's part of this pop culture's history that people are interested in one way or another.

My problem with it is them being random. Just like every other stupid kidrobot, munny, domo nonsense. I want to pick the ones I like. I don't want the damn game of chance.

^^

I forgot they were randomly boxed! Hate it! :frustrated:

Buy the Black Panther, he's getting a movieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm: So, I'm gone two days and this whole thing is still going on huh? (shrug)

They're random. You'd have to buy a few boxes and :wishluck: you get one. If you did... BIG MONEY BIG MONEY! :whee: