• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TheMightyMidget's Kudos Thread

52 posts in this topic

5xrdc4.jpg

Drew is a great guy! He bought $200+ X-Men #129 off of me and paid right away. I mean, like 10 minutes are we agreed on a price. He even paid $.01 more on top of my asking price... just to make me :grin:

On top being a great buyer, I know he wants to be a great seller and Boardie in general. During his first sales thread, I commented in his thread about a book (just a general (thumbs u ) and he PM'ed me to make sure everything was ok. He really cared and wanted advice and suggestions.

He's a good dude. :headbang:

I've done two transactions with Andrew and both were great. This time I decided to buy a giant size x men 1 with a ton of press potential. The book is really nice and Andrew is a very easy going guy who is easy to get along with. Thanks bro and I will be doing business again with you in the very near future.

I've done two transactions with Andrew and both were great. This time I decided to buy a giant size x men 1 with a ton of press potential. The book is really nice and Andrew is a very easy going guy who is easy to get along with. Thanks bro and I will be doing business again with you in the very near future.

Thanks again Nick and hope to deal again in the future! I enjoyed the book, but I'm really enjoying my newly slabbed beauty! :)

If you ever press it please LMK how high it goes up from it's current grade!

And just cause I'm so proud of how well my raw graded out..........

1jx3.jpg

Drew communicates better than my estranged parents. I would gladly do business with him again if he pays just as quickly as he did for some comics he bought from me. He followed up when he got them and I'm glad to have him here on the forums :hi:

Thanks bud, appreciate the good words! :foryou:

I bought a small group of books from the small fellow and they arrived safe and sound and in great shape. Thanks again for the cool books!