• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED raw Marvel mostly silver with mixed keys low to mid grade

191 posts in this topic

For next 3 hours (until midnight central time tonight)--pick any two, take equal or lesser of the two free.

Daredevil #158 FN/VF

Frank Miller art begins.

$35 REDUCED TO $28

Tales of Suspense #49 FAIR

(page 13/14 lower center coupon clip, 2 panels affected, no text missing)

2nd red and gold armor Iron Man

1st Avengers crossover, 1st X-Men crossover, Tales of the Watcher begins

$35

If still available...

:takeit: @ $35 + shipping

You got it. For bookkeeping, will mark each book down $14 to show the $28 bogo.

Leon

Due to popular demand...those who've already purchased can take the bogo for everything already posted until it's all gone! Everything must sell! Well, not really, but it sounds good on commercials :) I believe in rewarding multiple purchases--just keep shipping in mind for overseas, etc...

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Due to popular demand...those who've already purchased can take the bogo for everything already posted until it's all gone! Everything must sell! Well, not really, but it sounds good on commercials :) I believe in rewarding multiple purchases--just keep shipping in mind for overseas, etc...

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Awesome Leon!

No problem, if you decide to sell the #134 later on, tell me – I was about to pick it previously at full price but opted for the Hero for Hire instead. (thumbs u

(thumbs u