• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

654 posts in this topic

Hey Mark!

Fabulous stuff as always. GLWTS!

Peace,

Chip

The other day Chip called me a "Foul Temptress" when I presented him with some more Byrne stuff. :roflmao: It was so friggin' funny I nearly blew coffee out my nose. I thought it was one of the funniest things ever. He probably wishes he never made contact with me lol My "List of things to do" when I visit my source is to "find more Byrne for Chip!"

PS: And if there's any doubt about it Mr - Sir - King - Cataldo is A) One of the coolest chaps on this board and B) has the cutest daughter EVER despite me saying that to so many people over the years. Just look at her. That's the happiest baby I've ever seen :applause:

The other day Chip called me a "Foul Temptress" when I presented him with some more Byrne stuff. :roflmao: It was so friggin' funny I nearly blew coffee out my nose. I thought it was one of the funniest things ever. He probably wishes he never made contact with me lol My "List of things to do" when I visit my source is to "find more Byrne for Chip!"

Happy to make you laugh! BTW, cross Jungle Action #23 off the list, bud. I lucked into a nice one. Finally! :)

PS: And if there's any doubt about it Mr - Sir - King - Cataldo is A) One of the coolest chaps on this board and B) has the cutest daughter EVER despite me saying that to so many people over the years. Just look at her. That's the happiest baby I've ever seen :applause:

Awww...thanks, my friend. I appreciate you, for sure.

Peace,

Chip