• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE CLOSING PRICE !!!

17 posts in this topic

Reason I think big numbers? There is always some insufficiently_thoughtful_person will to spend a stupid amount of money for a 10.0 book where their is only one graded in that issue. Also kinda nice cover.

$75

confused.gifThat little

I was being a little bit of a wise guy, but... It's a fifth string character from a dead publisher.

In that case wink.gif, I figured that huge number 10 on the slab, forget the book will command anywhere from $175- $250.

Actually, I just checked out the GPA Mint report and I'm not sure how much of a wise guy I was being...

Two 10.0s are right in that $75 range and only 10 out of 19 sell for more than $175. ALL of those are X-Men, Spider-man or X-Men titles.

$75

confused.gifThat little

That is hot looking book! Err I mean Babe! I bet it goes for over 125.00 for sure!

Davidking623

not sure what it'll go for but must concur that she is one hot looking babe.......i think that'll help the price along and i'll guess at $150.......... grin.gif

I can't believe the book's still in 10.0 after the tug-of-war that presumably took place between the CGC pre-graders:

"I'M grading this one!"

"No, I'M grading this one, and I'm doing it in the bathroom!"

"I saw her - er, IT first!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiipppp..........