• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne ASM 189 cover

22 posts in this topic

I checked my clink bid historyit sold for $24k in February 2013.

You are correct (thumbs u, just checked mine too.

It sold in 2005 on HA for $14,950.00

The person who purchased this cover from Heritage was Nick Katradis. He had it posted on his CAF for several years. I believe that he sold it to the person who listed it ComicLink earlier this year. It would be interesting to see the comparison between what Nick sold this cover for in the past year to the price realized on the ComicLink auction. Keep in mind that the consignor had to fork over between 5% to 10% to ComicLink for the auction consignment.

Ciao!

PRC

Well its quite a bit down on the $24k it sold for in Feb this year at Comiclink

That's what happens when even a great cover/image can't seem to find a permanent (or at least semi-permanent) collection.

I love this cover and kick myself for not buying it before it was listed originally on Heritage. It was originally owned by the owner of Heroes Comic in Campbell, CA.

Would that be Alan?

Surprised that he had this as i didnt think Byrne was his kind of thing.

Yes, he owned it. He had it for sell at either a Wondercon or a San Jose convention, I can't remember which. I think (my memory has been known to fail) he was asking $15k for it.

Would that be Alan?

Yes, he owned it. He had it for sell at either a Wondercon or a San Jose convention, I can't remember which. I think (my memory has been known to fail) he was asking $15k for it.

Seems like a ton of value of for $15K. That is one heck of a cover by Byrne.

Would that be Alan?

Seems like a ton of value of for $15K. That is one heck of a cover by Byrne.

It is really nice. I think it looks better in person.