• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Favorite Silver Age and Bronze Age Single Issue

31 posts in this topic

May I submit Amazing Spider-Man #121 for your consideration? (Sorry, can't post a pic)

Powerful story, Gil Kane's full range of faces and emotions, iconic villain. The ending was so unexpected it defined for many the border between silver and bronze ages.

And the "Snap!" on page 18 should have its own thread: Most Significant (and Overlooked) Sound Effect in Comics.

May I submit Amazing Spider-Man #121 for your consideration? (Sorry, can't post a pic)

I’m waiting for my own copy – should be here in a few days. :whee:

Can’t wait to read it, but wished to find a cheap #122 as well.

Marvel Tales #99 is the cheap reprint issue.

For Bronze, ASM #121 and GS X-Men #1 are probably the most momentous, but my favorite is probably Avengers #93, a giant-sized ish with the Kree-Skrull war story and Neal Adams' best Marvel work in Journey to the Center of an Android.

I’m waiting for my own copy – should be here in a few days. :whee:

Can’t wait to read it, but wished to find a cheap #122 as well.

Marvel Tales #99 is the cheap reprint issue.

For Bronze, ASM #121 and GS X-Men #1 are probably the most momentous, but my favorite is probably Avengers #93, a giant-sized ish with the Kree-Skrull war story and Neal Adams' best Marvel work in Journey to the Center of an Android.

..... Raquel Wasp in "Fantastic (Techno)Voyage"........ GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u