• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Trailer (2014)

79 posts in this topic

Who really gives a rat's arse if it's not like #141-142?

There's more than one of us out there, trust me.

-slym

Not me. :baiting:

X-men 141 means millions more of FREE money at the movies box office if done correctly.

This X-men storyline is a reverse of such issues and not exciting me enough to want to see it in the theater.

People I think generally enjoy when there is future time traveling storylines than past.

Yes Back to Future part 2 blows away Part 1.

-slym

People I think generally enjoy when there is future time traveling storylines than past.

This a ridiculously true statement

The trailer gave me chills.

3 observations

1) It seems like people who didn't care for cap loved Thor and vice versa. I wonder if there's something about our personalities that's responsible for that.

2) How can the same fanboys moaning about pictures not following the comic storyline, be the same ones who are now moaning that no one on the street or their kids could understand the trailer without reading the story. Hello? Cake and eat it too anyone?

3) For the fanboys crying about no sentinels-- hello, they will be there (gee.. could prof x. be looking up at one).

I wonder how many fan boys are going to cry when this X-Men movie will do the lowest box office ever for an X-MEN movie? :)

The trailer failed. It was suppose to create excitement, and it didn`t.

All it did was bring out a whole bunch of X-MEN apologists coming out with excuses of why this trailer isn`t setting the world on fire. :whistle:

This X-Men movie will do the lowest box office of all the X-MEN movies.

Yes, lower then Superman Man of Steel.

It will do middle of the road 150 million domestic, and by the time the end of July comes around X-MEN fanboys will be wondering how the latest Transformers and Fast and Furious movies could do close to 1 billion each at the box office, while their Singer X-Men movie can`t break 200 million domestic.

:gossip:

If your going to release a trailer make sure it`s pretty damn good, and not something pedestrian.

Mr. Negativity has spoken!

:sumo:

-slym

lol

Believe me I will go see it with an open mind! I love the X-men comics, video games and animated series. I am just not that big a fan of Bryan Singer`s movie X-MEN Trilogy.

Maybe it will be so good I will say it should be nominated for an Oscar?

;)

-slym

This a ridiculous statement

hm

The trailer gave me chills.

3 observations

1) It seems like people who didn't care for cap loved Thor and vice versa. I wonder if there's something about our personalities that's responsible for that.

2) How can the same fanboys moaning about pictures not following the comic storyline, be the same ones who are now moaning that no one on the street or their kids could understand the trailer without reading the story. Hello? Cake and eat it too anyone?

3) For the fanboys crying about no sentinels-- hello, they will be there (gee.. could prof x. be looking up at one).

I wonder how many fan boys are going to cry when this X-Men movie will do the lowest box office ever for an X-MEN movie? :)

The trailer failed. It was suppose to create excitement, and it didn`t.

All it did was bring out a whole bunch of X-MEN apologists coming out with excuses of why this trailer isn`t setting the world on fire. :whistle:

This X-Men movie will do the lowest box office of all the X-MEN movies.

Yes, lower then Superman Man of Steel.

It will do middle of the road 150 million domestic, and by the time the end of July comes around X-MEN fanboys will be wondering how the latest Transformers and Fast and Furious movies could do close to 1 billion each at the box office, while their Singer X-Men movie can`t break 200 million domestic.

If your going to release a trailer make sure it`s pretty damn good, and not something pedestrian.

Mr. Negativity has spoken!

:sumo:

lol

Believe me I will go see it with an open mind! I love the X-men comics, video games and animated series. I am just not that big a fan of Bryan Singer`s movie X-MEN Trilogy.

Maybe it will be so good I will say it should be nominated for an Oscar?

;)

:lol: ;) (thumbs u

-slym

I just realized something.

Fox needs to release a Fantastic Four movie before 2015/2016 or the film rights go back to Marvel/Disney.

I wonder if they'll just keep the X-Men and let FF film rights expire if they can't find the actors to play the FF.

Fox needs to release a Fantastic Four movie before 2015/2016 or the film rights go back to Marvel/Disney.

I wonder if they'll just keep the X-Men and let FF film rights expire if they can't find the actors to play the FF.

There has been a lot of talk about crossovers between Fox and Marvel movie universes. Especially X-Men, Avengers and Fantastic Four.

But wow. What a list of characters that would contain.

Turns out Namor is not a Marvel movie property.

Vin Diesel as Namor?

However, in late August 2013, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige revealed to Empire Magazine that Universal still had the rights to Namor the Sub-Mariner. One interesting thing that happened in between Quesada claiming Marvel had the rights back and Feige revealing that Universal actually still had the rights is that Marvel Studios met with Vin Diesel. Could Feige realizing that Universal still had the Namor rights have prompted the Vin Diesel meeting?

UPDATE - Namor movie rights

CONFIRMED:

20th Century Fox

• Deadpool

• Elektra: Christine Cord/Tatoo, Typhoid Mary/Marry Alice Walker, Kirigi, Stick, Stone

• Fantastic Four: Doctor Doom/Victor von Doom, Human Torch/Johnny Storm, Invisible Woman/Susan Storm, Mr. Fantastic/Dr. Reed Richards, The Thing/Ben Grimm, Nova/Frankie Raye, Alicia Masters, Willie Lumpkin
  • Galactus, Silver Surfer

• X-Men Mutants: [Agent Zero/Maverick/David North], Angel/Warren Worthington III, Arclight/Phillippa Sontag, Beast/Dr. Henry Phillip “Hank” McCoy, [blob/Frederick J. Dukes], [bolt/Christopher Bradley], Callisto, Colossus/Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin, Cyclops/Scott Summers, [Deadpool/Wade Wilson], Emma (Grace) Frost, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Juggernaut/Cain Marko, Gambit/Remy LeBeau, Glob Herman/Herman Gardner, Iceman/Bobby Drake, Jubilee/Jubilation Lee, Katherine “Kitty” Anne Pryde, [Kestrel/John Wraith], Lady Deathstrike/Yuriko Oyama, Leech, Magneto/Erik Magnus Lehnsherr, Mastermind/Jason (Wyngarde), Multiple Man/James Arthur Madrox, Mystique/Raven Darkholme, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Phat/William Robert “Billy-Bob” Reilly, Professor Charles Xavier, Psylocke/Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock, Pyro/St. John Allerdyce, Quill/Max Jordan, Rogue/(Anna) Marie, Sabretooth/Victor Creed, Sebastian Hiram Shaw, [silver Fox], Siryn/Theresa Rourke Cassidy, (The) Spike, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Wolverine/Logan

• X-Men Non-Mutants: Drake Family (Steven, Madeline, Ronny), Grey Family (Dr. John, Elaine), Henry Peter Gyrich, Robert Edward Kelly, Dr. Moira Kinross MacTaggert, Dr. Kavita Rao, William Stryker, Bolivar Trask, Warren Worthington II

Sony Pictures

• Spider-Man: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Doctor Octopus/Otto Octavius, Green Goblin/Norman Osborn, (New) Green Goblin/Harry Osborn, [The Lizard]/Dr. Curt Connors, Sandman/Flint Marko, Venom/Eddie Brock Jr., Betty Brant, Dennis Carradine (Buglar), J. Jonah Jameson, Ben Parker, May Parker, John Jameson, Joseph “Robbie” Robertson, Gwen Stacy, Mendel Stromm, Flash Thompson

Universal Pictures

• Namor

Marvel Studios - properties reverted back to Marvel control

• Cable

• Black Panther - formerly Columbia Pictures

• Daredevil: Daredevil/Matt Murdock, The Kingpin/Wilson Fisk, Bullseye, Jack Murdock, Karen Page, Ben Urich

• Ghost Rider: Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze, Blackheart/Legion, Phantom Rider/Carter Slade, Abigor, Gressil, Mephistopheles, Wallow, Barton Blaze, Roxanne Simpson

• Powerman

• Punisher: The Punisher/Frank Castle, Jigsaw/Billy Russoti, Microchip/Linus Liberman, Joan the Mouse, Maginty, Mr. Bumpo, Spacker Dave, The Russian, Maria Elizabeth Castle, Detective Martin Soap

• Vampires: Blade, Deacon Frost, Dracula/Vlad Tepes

• Non-Vampires: Hannibal King, Abraham Whistler

UNCONFIRMED:

• Skrulls (could be connected with Fantastic Four movie rights)

• Watcher (could be connected with Fantastic Four movie rights)

I don't think fox is anywhere ready to start film or casting for FF I think they through something together to make sure they have some extra time.