• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PT's Feedback Thread

3 posts in this topic

Bought ToS 42, 43, 44, great books, great price and very friendly. Really quick shipping US to UK. Hope to deal with again.

A pleasure to do business even though shipping to UK. Customs form was a bit of a drag with USPS, and tracking and insurance for a significant amount is in the $50 ballpark, but I figured it out and will be willing to negotiate all that in future deals. PT made it easy--timely payment, flexible expectations, quick response when he received the books. I won't hesitate to do 3 figure or higher deals with him in future, flawless throughout thanks to great communication.

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Paul bought a big pile of silver age books from me a while back. He paid quickly and responded to PMs very fast. Paul's a great guy who was very easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Hope to do business with you again soon!

-Al