• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Jimmy Olsen 134

6 posts in this topic

It would be better if you had a scanner. Or if not try and take pictures with the book against a colored back ground, preferably not white or black so that the edges of the book stand out more. Based on what I see (or can see) I would think you are looking at 6.5 for this book. It's really tough based on the pictures provided. :preach:

Hey maybe you should get this one pressed? :jokealert:

I can't tell with the crappy pics you have. :P What I've always wondered on this book is why do they view this book to be 1st app. of Darkseid,and he is viewed in a T.V. screen only.Yet on Hulk 180,Wolverine is prominently portrayed and it's only a Cameo?

It just boggles the mind. :eyeroll:

Got it on ebay for $40 1 week before all those "Darkseid is main villain in a JL movie"...then the book skyrocketed.

Looking at ebay prices it may still be worth slabbing if I can get it signed by Neal Adams as a SS...

And yah I don't think the iPhone 4S camera good for taking these kinda pics