• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DavidTheDavid's Feedback!
3 3

301 posts in this topic

I purchased a few issues from DtD recently. He packaged the items securely, shipped them promptly, and accurately graded the comics. Would purchase from again and highly recommend.

Purchased a slabbed FF 45 from David. Great book from a great seller, very professional throughout, prompt and friendly in communication. Many thanks David, I am very grateful and I look forward to doing this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

David bought a silver age Thor slab from me, and to be honest, the deal could not have been any smoother. Communication was straightforward and fun. The payment was immediate, and he left probably the coolest kudos I have received yet. :shy: Thanks David...I hope to have some more transactions with you on these boards...and look forward to some more chats! Thanks, Greg

:applause: