• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ Heath Survivor Series Round 8

Russ Heath Survivor Series Round 8  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Russ Heath Survivor Series Round 8

20 posts in this topic

And yet, now JIUW is pulling ahead... sorry, robots.

:(

I know it will be tough when it comes down to the two war covers to choose one off. They are both awesome.

;)

-slym

Yeah, it was actually his non-war covers which I liked the best. If it comes to those two, it will be an easy choice for me. The other one I've already voted for a couple of times, to no avail. :)

And yet, now JIUW is pulling ahead... sorry, robots.

:(

I know it will be tough when it comes down to the two war covers to choose one off. They are both awesome.

;)

-slym

It's got to be all those people who aren't reading that you are to vote off your least favorite cover!

;)

(My vote was for Marvel Tales #130)

:wishluck:

Looks like journey is taking off from the pack.

Wicked cover, though. At this point, all of them are. :preach:

This book is sooo cool in person, especially in high grade. The scan doesn't really do it justice. If we had a nice hi res picture of a high grade copy, I would bet this book would have fared much better.

Looks like journey is taking off from the pack.

Wicked cover, though. At this point, all of them are. :preach:

This book is sooo cool in person, especially in high grade. The scan doesn't really do it justice. If we had a nice hi res picture of a high grade copy, I would bet this book would have fared much better.

You're probably right. I had asked for better scans if anyone had any. I did upgrade a whole bunch of books with better scans, but no one gave me a scan of that book. :(