• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB's for Sale!!!!!! 50% Off Cover

33 posts in this topic

Need to clear out some space, so I figured I'd see if anybody want's some decent reads.....Buy them from me, instead of Chuck! smile.gif PM me, if interested. Thanks for looking!

Human Target - acclaimed mini-series by suspense master, Peter Milligan. COver price is $12.95. Yours for $6.00. SOLD!

Supreme Power Vol. 1 - Issues #1-6 of Hack-master, JM Straczynski's popular Alan Moore rip-off. See what all the fuss is about!!! Cover $14.99. Yours for $7.50.

Incredible Hulk: Ground Zero - Reprints the Peter David and Todd McFarlane run. Say what you will about McFarlane, but his Hulk/Wolverine battle in issue #340 is one of the best! Cover $12.95. Yours for $6.00 SOLD

Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 "Boiling Point" - Issues #40-43. Best Hulk since Peter David's heyday. Cover $8.99. Yours for $4.50.

Animal Man - Grant Morrison's classic revival of the 2nd tier character. This was the book that propelled Morrison to super-stardom. Cover $19.95. Yours for $10.

Doom Patrol Vol. 1 & 2 - More Grant Morrison stuff. Talk about bizarre! If you're a Morrison fan, this is for you! Cover(s) $39.90. Both for $20. SOLD!

Proposition Player - Bill Willingham (of Fable's fame) writes a story that combines poker, God, the Devil, and a battle for the Earth's souls! Cover $14.95. Yours for $7.00.

Skreemer - Peter Milligan and Steve Dillon join forces in this 6-issue mini series about organized crime and hitmen. Cover $19.95. Yours for $10.00.

Shade: The Changing Man Vol. 1- Milligan does his best Grant Morrison impression in this book, reprinting issues #1-6. Totally bizarre stuff. Check it out to see when Chris Bachalo could still draw! Cover $17.95. Yours for $8.50.

Nick Fury: Agent of Shield "Scorpio"- Do you love Jim Steranko? Who doesn't? See him at his absolute best in this trade that reprints the classic run from the late 60's. Cover $12.95. Yours for $6.00. SOLD

Bone Vol.1, "Out from Boneville" - OK, sue me. I didn't see what the big deal was, but everyone else love;s Jeff Smith's cute little marshmellow guy. Cover $12.95. Yours for $6.00.

Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told: Killer cover by Brian Bolland! Can't afford to buy the originals? This is the nest best thing! Has many of the classic Joker stories, including the first appearnce in Batman #1, Joker's origin in Detective #168, and the best Joker story ever from Batman #251 (Neal Adams art!). Cover is $14.95. Yours for $7.50.

Ultimate X-Men Vol.1 - Mark Millar writes and the Kubert's draw. Surprisingly good! If you enjoyed the X-men movies, you will like this title. Cover $14.95. Yours for $7.00

Ultimate X-men Vol. 2 - Features a (gasp!) Wolverine focused story. Learn about the origin of 'Ultimate Logan'. Goes great with Vol. 1! Cover $14.95. Yours for $7.00

Ultimate X-men Vol. 3 - Those crazy X-men are at it again. This time, battling Prof. X's secret love child! Cover $17.95. Yours for $8.50.

Ultimate X-men Vol. 5 - X-men vs. Ultimates (Avengers for you old folks!). Buy it with "Shade: The Changing Man" and see just how bad Chris Bachalo's art has become. Collects Ultimate War #1-4. Cover $10.99. Yours for $5.50.

Ultimate X-men Vol. 6 - He's Back! Nope, not Colossus. He didn't die in UXM, silly! It's Magneto! Probably the best arc in the series thusfar. Wouldn't mind seeing them turn this one into a movie! Cover $16.99. Yours for $8.50

Ultimate X-men Vol. 7 - Yep, you guessed it....Another arc focusing on Wolverine! Some secret agents are after Logan and he needs help from his buddies, Spidey and Daredevil, in typical Marvel mega-crossover fashion. Cover $12.99. Yours for $6.50.

The Cowboy Wally Show - Kyle Baker writes and draws this satirical look at televison and fame. Bitingly clever. Over-sized (ie. it won't fit in a long-box. That's why I'm selling it!). Must read for Baker fans. Cover $14.95. Yours for $7.00 SOLD!!!

Detective No. 27 - Hardcover, Elseworlds tale about Bruce Wayne int he late 19th century. Tell you the truth, I didn't like it. But, you might! Cover $19.95. Yours for $10.

Just added: Fantastic Four Visionaries: John Byrne - Collects the first 9 issues (#'s 232-240) of Byrne's legendary run! Includes one of the best Doom stories ever, "Terror in a Tiny Town". Cover $19.95. Yours for $10.00.

Doom Patrol Vol. 1 & 2 - More Grant Morrison stuff. Talk about bizarre! If you're a Morrison fan, this is for you! Cover(s) $39.90. Both for $20.

Great stuff and at one time, a hot collectible. Such was the power of the pre-vertigo "DC weird books."

Another bumpit.gif

Buy all the UXM's and I'll include the following "Bonus Readers":

Uncanny X-Men #142 (F/VF)

Uncanny X-Men #143 (F/VF)

Batman: The Saga of Ra's Al Ghul #1-4 (Reprints the O'Neil/Adams Ra's issues from Batman/Detective)

Thanks to everyone that has bought books so far! yay.gif

bumpit.gif

Come on people....buy some of Chrisco's books so he can raise enough money to get into rehab....

You know it's the right thing to do ! angel.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifhail.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

Come on people....buy some of Chrisco's books so he can raise enough money to get into rehab....

I heard he's gonna use the money to feed the habit. He's been eyeing some 8 balls of Olde E. So.........

Come on people....buy some of Chrisco's books so he can raise enough money to get loaded! 893applaud-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

I heard he's gonna use the money to feed the habit. He's been eyeing some 8 balls of Olde E. So.........

Come on people....buy some of Chrisco's books so he can raise enough money to get loaded! 893applaud-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

617902-troll.jpg

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif