• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

The raffle thread will begin in a about a week. I am still waiting on over 20 people to send donation info. Until I have all the info, and compile a list to make so we can create a preference form, there is no thread. :sorry:

Work off your turkey and stuffing bulge by sending me a PM with the info. :idea:

Are you going to include the online form where people can rank their choices?

That was really useful last year, saved a lot of time when the drawing came.

:wishluck:

That will be the only way for members to enter their submissions. If someone doesn't enter the form, or they only list their top 20 for instance and the choices have all been taken, I will pick the next prize available starting from 1 for them. (Thumbs u

The gifts I found just finished on eBay and I'm glad I upped my original max bids since they went for much more than I expected given other completed listings. Just glad they're done so I don't have to come up with an alternate choice. Now I just hope my recipient turns out as excited as I am about them. :grin:

Mine has been mailed off... and of course, I forgot to put a "name tag" on the present itself.

:facepalm:

-slym

Could be worse... I stupidly wrote my name and "HarveySwick" on the return address. Then I got mine tonight with "SS" and thought :facepalm:

I'm sorry recipient... Fail on my part. :foryou:

Heh - I crossed out my name on the printed PayPal label and wrote in "Your Secret Santa!" This person has received something from me before, so it wasn't going to be a real surprise as to who his SS is when he gets the parcel.

Not only did I include a bow, I marked the end to be opened so they see the bow & it doesn't get lost.

;)

-slym

I am a cowardly agnostic. I celebrate any holiday, just for the hell of it.

So, once when should I open mine? (shrug)

I celebrate Christmas because, at least when I first started questioning things, I would have been looked at like I was a three-eyed mutant if I didn't celebrate it. Besides, giving and getting gifts is nice. That's part of what makes the PIF thread fun!

So I am not religious... I can still have fun! :D

-slym