• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Got my gift today! :whee:

Had to re-wrap it so I can pretend I don't know who sent it.

Looks great and will go under the tree tonight. :cloud9:

Thank you, Secret Santa!! (worship)

I am such a space shot! I forgot to leave my name off the return address :facepalm:

Love the re-wrap!

Glad it got there and I hope you enjoy it! (thumbs u

Looking forward to some decent reading. (thumbs u

Many, many thanks, Steve. (worship)

Bonus points if you can recognize where the pictures came from. :shy:

Heritage Archives?

I really hope you enjoy one or two of them. It really runs the gamut of trades. Took me many fun hours picking them out :whee:

I am such a space shot! I forgot to leave my name off the return address :facepalm:

Love the re-wrap!

You should be in the clear as long as you didn't use your actual board user name.

He'll never guess who it was. hm

lol

Love the re-wrap!

Looking forward to some decent reading. (thumbs u

Many, many thanks, Steve. (worship)

Bonus points if you can recognize where the pictures came from. :shy:

Heritage Archives?

I really hope you enjoy one or two of them. It really runs the gamut of trades. Took me many fun hours picking them out :whee:

Yeah, from an old Heritage Catalogue. (thumbs u

I read your post about the amount of work put into it. Well, the bottle of wine, anyway. lol

Bonus points awarded to you and comicdonna. :grin:

I'm waiting on mine to get here so I can open then wrap then ship. I think I got them something awesome!

Yeah I hear that. I received the item I was giving through the mail as well. I opened it to inspect it and realized I was lucky to have received it in the condition promised. I added four sheets of cardboard to the piece with one that would wrap around then used the original seller's box attached to a box method but better secured it.

Hope the boardie likes.

Love the re-wrap!

Mine has been mailed off... and of course, I forgot to put a "name tag" on the present itself.

:facepalm:

-slym

Could be worse... I stupidly wrote my name and "HarveySwick" on the return address. Then I got mine tonight with "SS" and thought :facepalm:

I'm sorry recipient... Fail on my part. :foryou:

:facepalm::cry:

Mine was sent out today, would have been last week but some jerk decided to steal my credit card number and go on a shopping spree at Victorias Secret. lol
Sorry :shy:

Hopefully you got some cute panties out of it. ;)

lol

Oh... my package says Buzzetta on the outside... In all reality who cares?

When Cousin John hands you a gift, you know who it is from. You just don't know what is inside of it.

When Cousin John hands you a gift, you know who it is from. You just don't know what is inside of it.

Good. That was my thinking. But then I got mine and it said "SS" and I felt :ohnoez:

I was going to put a note in mine. Are we not supposed to tell them?

That's what I didn't get. ??? I thought it was supposed to be a surprise until they got it. And even then, it would STILL be a surprise until they opened it. (shrug)

I was paired with someone which was a first for me in something like that. I shopped for the person that was shopping for me. I was under the understanding that it was a completely mixed bag.

But that is suppposed to be a secret!

:ohnoez:

-slym

His package came in the mail with his name on it.

(shrug)

I have never done this before. I only do it at work. And at work, it involves sneaking around and leaving bottles of liquor for one's recipient.

Good. That was my thinking. But then I got mine and it said "SS" and I felt :ohnoez:

Anybody mailing anything to Germany, please don't put "SS" as the sender. Unless you want to start some major commotion at customs, the post office and the person you're sending it to...

Anybody mailing anything to Germany, please don't put "SS" as the sender. Unless you want to start some major commotion at customs, the post office and the person you're sending it to...

Oh damn I used not only that,you might have an issue with cocaine sniffing dogs too! hm

(shrug)