• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Oh... my package says Buzzetta on the outside... In all reality who cares?

When Cousin John hands you a gift, you know who it is from. You just don't know what is inside of it.

Good. That was my thinking. But then I got mine and it said "SS" and I felt :ohnoez:

Anybody mailing anything to Germany, please don't put "SS" as the sender. Unless you want to start some major commotion at customs, the post office and the person you're sending it to...

:facepalm:

Oh damn I used not only that,you might have an issue with cocaine sniffing dogs too! hm

(shrug)

Oak, when I suggested something recreational, I was referring to a good Sunday morning read. (tsk)

When Cousin John hands you a gift, you know who it is from. You just don't know what is inside of it.

Good. That was my thinking. But then I got mine and it said "SS" and I felt :ohnoez:

Anybody mailing anything to Germany, please don't put "SS" as the sender. Unless you want to start some major commotion at customs, the post office and the person you're sending it to...

Oh damn I used not only that,you might have an issue with cocaine sniffing dogs too! hm

(shrug)

Oak, when I suggested something recreational, I was referring to a good Sunday morning read. (tsk)

doh!doh!

(shrug)

:eek:

(shrug)

lol

My nerd should have got his package yesterday, so :banana: (I think)!!!

I got it, I can't wait to open it. I am trying to wait but it's tempting me!!!

Saweet!! I guess I failed in the "anonymous" portion of the exchange. :sorry:

Finally told Gift Guardian what my raffle items were AND wrapped a few gifts. Goes out in the morning! Now if I can just find something for the wife! :ohnoez:

This is way easier then shopping for my wife. I should just hand her a check. lol