• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

When is sign up over? November 15th.

What if I miss sign up but want to participate? PM me, we will try to work something out.

The rules are simple, but need to be followed to make sure everyone who signs up gets a present by Christmas. If you sign up, please follow through.

This is the only thing close to a cut-off I can see in the rules.

-slym

There's a cut off?

I prefer to call it the Christmas Exchange Circumcision Date. Has a little more dramatic flair to it.

Sounds painful. :eek:

It means you don't unwrap the entire Christmas package, just the tip.

dick_in_a_box.png

When is sign up over? November 15th.

What if I miss sign up but want to participate? PM me, we will try to work something out.

The rules are simple, but need to be followed to make sure everyone who signs up gets a present by Christmas. If you sign up, please follow through.

This is the only thing close to a cut-off I can see in the rules.

-slym

Great! Thanks for ruining my fun Slym... :sorry:

There's a cut off?

I prefer to call it the Christmas Exchange Circumcision Date. Has a little more dramatic flair to it.

So when's the cut off? I'm not going to make it. :facepalm:

There's a cut off?

:golfclap:

I'm glad there isn't a cut off. I was worried I'd be banned from the Holiday Exchange.

With the snow here in MD, it'll make it tough to get to the post office, but I should be able to get there. I still owe my sister money and if she doesn't have it by Friday she might come break my knees or something… In other words, I need to get to the post office.

There's a cut off?

I'm glad there isn't a cut off. I was worried I'd be banned from the Holiday Exchange.

With the snow here in MD, it'll make it tough to get to the post office, but I should be able to get there. I still owe my sister money and if she doesn't have it by Friday she might come break my knees or something… In other words, I need to get to the post office.

Off topic, but this snow is really awesome, just a pain to drive in!

There's a cut off?

Not to quote my wife, but I lived in WY for 5 years. I agree it is a pain, but my truck can handle it (knock on wood). Also the post office is about 5 minutes from me.

I just wouldn't recommend getting on the interstate. That is where the true problems in bad weather happen. Especially with people who don't know how to drive in the weather.

Where do you live Lauren? I'm in Rodgers Forge which is just north of the City. I can walk about two blocks and I'm in the City.

There's a cut off?

Not to quote my wife, but I lived in WY for 5 years. I agree it is a pain, but my truck can handle it (knock on wood). Also the post office is about 5 minutes from me.

I just wouldn't recommend getting on the interstate. That is where the true problems in bad weather happen. Especially with people who don't know how to drive in the weather.

Where do you live Lauren? I'm in Rodgers Forge which is just north of the City. I can walk about two blocks and I'm in the City.

We need a holiday get together :) I live in the city, Federal Hill