• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from the dead: BRAVE AND THE BOLD 28 $1099

49 posts in this topic

lol no way Bjorn. I'm in the states. I've often joked about "renting" books so I could have them in hand take some selfies with them etc.

Just a continuation of my joke. Or is it?

Man---If I had an Action Comics #1, I'd totally do that. Sort of like those car clubs that let you rent classic cars. Genius!

The BB28 is beautiful! It will be a $4000+ book after the movie is my guess..

tumblr_inline_mvrtb90nwU1rav2eh.gif

Says the WD guy... lol

Let's save this thread 10 years and then I will have a BB28 book, and you bring your WD....and we will compare price development.

:popcorn:

I don't want to be selling the book. That said, what I'm buying will have more staying power than any of the books I listed, save the AF 15. TWD was great if you got in early, but I don't expect the book to be my retirement.

Your siggy is gunna be all new moderns :( curious to know what you are buying

I know-- It's strange to think! I'm at a place now where I'm fine with not selling the AF 15. I'm actually a bit surprised I haven't even got any offers on the BB28. Getting closer to the holidays, I guess.

Either way, as I alluded above, OFFERS WELCOME!

I know-- It's strange to think! I'm at a place now where I'm fine with not selling the AF 15. I'm actually a bit surprised I haven't even got any offers on the BB28. Getting closer to the holidays, I guess.

If the holidays weren't coming up, I would have made an offer on the BB28 or would have taken the xmen.

If the holidays weren't coming up, I would have made an offer on the BB28 or would have taken the xmen.

You saying that a BB28 doesn't make a great present...I would be happy to receive that :)