• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 135 - key issue?

49 posts in this topic

I feel the same for all the key Strange Tales books. 1st app. of Torch, 1st app. of Dr. Strange even the issue that brings back Cap. All somewhat major keys that just don't make the top major list. I actually like Strange Tales Annual #2 over any of those. 1st SHIELD issue sort of seems important but not because its got Fury. More so just for SHIELD.

I feel the same for all the key Strange Tales books. 1st app. of Torch, 1st app. of Dr. Strange even the issue that brings back Cap. All somewhat major keys that just don't make the top major list. I actually like Strange Tales Annual #2 over any of those. 1st SHIELD issue sort of seems important but not because its got Fury. More so just for SHIELD.

For me 110 is a very clear major key. Marvel think SHIELD has enough to be in a TV series, but Dr Strange will be the corner stone of the 3rd phase. I have ST110 as a top 10 SA book. Although I have it and like it ST135 is not

To me it is in between minor and major. Sort of like FF5.

I'd agree with this assessment of ST 135 but I'd call FF 5 more of a major, not quite up to FF 1 but still in the major category. All in the eye of the beholder

Yeah. Some will have ST135 higher and some really like FF5.