• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the speculation begin (I know, played out phrase)

13 posts in this topic

It's gone. :(

I watched it. It gave away too much of the movie and I don't recommend watching it.

Just as with X-Men First Class, Avengers and Star Trek Into Darkness, I'm pretty sure I just witnessed the climax of the film right there in the trailer.

Every time I watch a trailer I swear I'll never watch another one. :mad:

I watched it. It gave away too much of the movie and I don't recommend watching it.

Just as with X-Men First Class, Avengers and Star Trek Into Darkness, I'm pretty sure I just witnessed the climax of the film right there in the trailer.

If it shows up again I won't watch it then. Thanks for the heads up.

that trailer was awesome. It is definitely The Falcon, but I want the red and white gear not military black ops armor for him.

Then I watched the Days of Future Past trailer, "name that mutant" is right! That was the best part of X-Men 3 for me, name that mutant, so I liked that part of the trailer but after watching the Winter Soldier trailer it wasn't very "w00t w00t" for me overall.

Thanks... I usually have the same experience. I don't know why they would put the entire movie in trailers. If they are clever they just use the first 15 minutes f the movie to create the trailer from. Some clever movies do this.

I will not watch this trailer.

Thanks... I usually have the same experience. I don't know why they would put the entire movie in trailers. If they are clever they just use the first 15 minutes f the movie to create the trailer from. Some clever movies do this.

I will not watch this trailer.

+1

The only time I watch a trailer for a movie I know I'm going to see is at the theater. And that's only because I don't have a remote control.

Let me also add that Sebastian Stan has the perfect look for the Winter Soldier, definitely one of the best character movie adaptions as far as staying true to the look of the comics.

Problem is you should have never had a "Winter Soldier" in the first place: it doesn’t make sense.

Well, not almost fifty years late, anyway. (shrug)

But again, what does make sense with Marvel nowadays? :(