• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone looking at the VCC?

10 posts in this topic

This is my third time setting up a booth at the VCC here on the boards. It is primarily a comic book thing and I may have been the only one selling art the last two times. But this time I see a bunch of people have art as well. Mainly sketched comic covers.but pages as well. so check it out if you want. I listed some of the things I intend to sell at my massive Feed The Fifty birthday sale at the end of this month that I have never offered before. I am happy to negotiate with lowballers if you are seriously interested. Time payment options as well. I am serious about getting down the size of my collection as you can see. (And yes Malvin, I will be be breaking up the Zulli issue I think. I can't wait my life for 6 more pages.)

You know, I just freakin' had an epiphany. I am about to turn 47 and have been feeling the big five oh looming. Now I am all about The Fifty and Feed The Fifty in my art collection. freakin' psychologist nutjob walkin' here!

I am going to the 430 EST viewing of Thor 2. Anyone who buys something from my VCC booth in that time and mentions this message can take 20% off stuff under $500, 15% off $500-$999, and 10% off anything over $1K. free shipping as well (US only) Offer ends when I get home around 7 pm EST.

knocked down prices on quite a few items

Batman Grendel page now $500 from $600

Nowlan Strange Tales cover now $2100 from $2250

Harris items discounted as well as many others