• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Monsterson the Prowl 16

11 posts in this topic

Yeah, the small tear on the left side of the back cover and the soiling on back knock it down for me :(

9.0 (thumbs u

You, sir, just triggered my rather embarrassing Beavis and Butthead reflex.

The tear on the back is a distraction, but 9.0 seems pretty solid. A great copy to have in one's collection--thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking 8.5 for this book. The corners are not sharp enough for me to give it any higher. There also appears to be impact damage on the back cover LRHS just above Dept.A-3. This might grade higher with a press and clean IMHO (thumbs u

My estimate was a 7.5, then i scrolled down and saw the 9's, I had to re-check the book. I honestly can't see this book going any higher because of the corners like timern mentioned, plus there looks to be some creasing along the spine, not just little spine tics but traveling creases. It's kind of hard to see because of the white cover.

My estimate was a 7.5, then i scrolled down and saw the 9's, I had to re-check the book. I honestly can't see this book going any higher because of the corners like timern mentioned, plus there looks to be some creasing along the spine, not just little spine tics but traveling creases. It's kind of hard to see because of the white cover.

I'll meet you half way at 8.0? (thumbs u