• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Cap #110

17 posts in this topic

What a beauty!

Is there anything we can't see in the scan, in the way of non color-breaking creases, lack of gloss, etc.? The URC looks a just a tad 'worn' ? (In the yellow around the price/logo.)

Assuming the answer's no, I'd say this is a 9.2 893applaud-thumb.gif

I hate you. You are forbidden from speaking to me for the next 2.5 seconds. flowerred.gifThis is one of the Cap's I need in HG for my run. cloud9.gif

Really pretty looking, Divad, but what's up with the LLC BC? Izzat a stain? confused-smiley-013.gif

What a beauty!

Is there anything we can't see in the scan, in the way of non color-breaking creases, lack of gloss, etc.? The URC looks a just a tad 'worn' ? (In the yellow around the price/logo.)

Assuming the answer's no, I'd say this is a 9.2 893applaud-thumb.gif

I bought a nice run of Caps, and this was the nicest of the bunch.

You mean the ULC, don't you? The ink is a little soft on the black line at the top of the price block, and there are two somewhat visible, 1/16" non-color breaking creases in the yellow area, (well-hidden).

The light soiling to the BC also reveals two more 1/16" non-color breaking creases near the center of the spine.

I hate you. You are forbidden from speaking to me for the next 2.5 seconds. flowerred.gifThis is one of the Cap's I need in HG for my run. cloud9.gif

Really pretty looking, Divad, but what's up with the LLC BC? Izzat a stain? confused-smiley-013.gif

As SF points out, it's light soiling on an even lighter bend - should clean up nicely . . . 893naughty-thumb.gif

As SF points out, it's light soiling on an even lighter bend - should clean up nicely . . . 893naughty-thumb.gif

okay, okay! Remember, you are not your books! wink.gif

Just picked up this gorgeous copy of Cap #110 - had to share it with you guys:

CA110F.jpg

CA110B.jpg

juggle.gif

Just called in and got the grade on this book: 9.0 OW to W 893applaud-thumb.gif

Economy tier received by CGC on 5/6/05 - grades in system 8/16/05 - 3.5 months 893scratchchin-thumb.gif not too bad thumbsup2.gif

9.0 seems a touch tough. What else did you get graded and what did you expect?

They came down hard on my X-Men #36 at 8.0 Cream to OW, most likely due to overall light tanning and softer edges. blush.gif

My Hulk #141 came back a very respectable 9.4 O/W to W but many of us had projected a possible 9.6 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Got to get to work on my next submission 893scratchchin-thumb.gif "Money books" seem to be the only way to go . . .