• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWIST TIME : TEAM FFB

19 posts in this topic

First thanks to all that played 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif, and played nice after Round 4 yay.gif.

This is for Team FFB only:

FantasyFootballBono

Newtsamson

RJPB

Inconceivable.

There are 7 prizes to choose from, there in a tread somewhere, if I cant find them I will repost them.

Now we have to determine who chooses first, second and so on... so we are going to find out who the "Mastergrader " of the team really is. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In other words you are all playing against each other for first pic..

Follow so far insane.gif

In the morning I will post 5 different books, same points apply from the contest, the only difference being if you overgrade it, "YOU GET 0 POINTS".

Each member will PM their grades, the member with the most points picks first, second most picks second and so on.

ANY QUESTIONS?

In the morning I will post 5 different books, same points apply from the contest, the only difference being if you overgrade it, "YOU GET 0 POINTS".

PM our team for help if you need it.

We are the best undergraders around! sumo.gif

I'm also putting up a case of custom labeled wine for the winning team (to be split as they see fit) and a couple of sample packs (also custom labeled) for Nikos and UV.

So if any of you budding artists out there have an idea for the labels, please feel free to send them my way or post them. Labels should be 3 1/4" x 4" tall generally although we can do custom sizes as well. (PSD files would be best.)

Prizes to choose from:

1 Original 7 x 10 card art of Scorpion

card.jpg

2 Original cover art to Deathlok

dcover.jpg

3 Frankenstein #5 CGC 9.4

frank5.jpg

4.Predator vs Magnus Platinum - CGC 9.6

plat1.jpg

5.Strange Adventures # 234 - CGC 9.4

sa234.jpg

6.Superboy #149 - CGC 9.4

sb149.jpg

7.Spider-Woman # 1 - CGC 9.6

sw1.jpg

Good Luck people,

The Master Grader waits in the shadows ready to pounce his teammates and comrades in a no hold's bar ultimate grading showdown to determine that he is the greatest grader of all time for the second time. You wont get my championship belt folks...not without a fight. (Puts on boxing gloves) LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

anakin.jpg

I should note that, thanks to the contest, my Overstreet Grading Guide is actually falling apart. Is that sort of like a Running Back with a hamstring injury? 27_laughing.gif

Does this mean he can't quote endlessly from the "Bible" anymore? HOORAY! poke2.gif

BTW - Congrats on your team winning the contest! hail.gif

I should note that, thanks to the contest, my Overstreet Grading Guide is actually falling apart. Is that sort of like a Running Back with a hamstring injury? 27_laughing.gif

Does this mean he can't quote endlessly from the "Bible" anymore? HOORAY! poke2.gif

Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should just pull the grades out of my arse like your team does, then subtract 1.0 points so that people will think I'm a "tough grader," instead of relying on a grading guide. tongue.gif

I seem to have forgotten. Where did your team finish? Oh, near the bottom. Nevermind. yay.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gifstooges.gif

Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should just pull the grades out of my arse like your team does, then subtract 1.0 points so that people will think I'm a "tough grader," instead of relying on a grading guide. tongue.gif

I seem to have forgotten. Where did your team finish? Oh, near the bottom. Nevermind. yay.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gifstooges.gif

Wow, time to be an hole huh, FFB. nice job. thumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gifstooges.gif

Wow, time to be an hole huh, FFB. nice job. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

P.S. I was kidding. Pete always gives me [!@#%^&^] for quoting the grading guide. yay.gif

I know you were, Pete. I was just having fun with you. frown.gif

flowerred.gif

I was kidding too. frown.gif

You had to hit me and my teammates where it hurt huh? frown.gif

BTW - I want to thank my team for all their hard work. thumbsup2.gif

Nikos,

Those prizes are most generous - I would be more than happy to win any of the seven you posted.

To my fellow trash-talking teammates, I thank you all for getting us this far, but must warn you, I plan to look at these next scans for more than the 20 or 30 seconds I have alloted in the past.

I would like to thank my team for taking me on after JC quit.

Enjoyed talking to you, and i would like to thank greggy for being another team mate for the last few rounds foreheadslap.gif

But the question must be asked, where the hell was my team??? confused.gif

Been on my own since round 14 frustrated.gif

I was kidding too. frown.gif

You had to hit me and my teammates where it hurt huh? frown.gif

BTW - I want to thank my team for all their hard work. thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

I'll PM you the individual final standing. gossip.gif

I won btw with a late strong showing on the last two books you undergrader you.

crazy.gif27_laughing.gif