• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel mystery and a few other misc. & DC GA books for sale.-some price drops

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I will be listing a few books from now till the weekend. Haven't been around for a little while and its always good to come back on the boards. I will start with a low grade marvel mystery 35. Cool war cover. Book is unrestored from what I know. Probably in the 1.5 maybe 1.8 (at best) range. Tape on the spine. Little hole where the torch is melting the cannon-you can almost miss it). Some brittleness on the edges too. book is complete. Asking $375. :takeit: wins the book, offers welcomes of course. Paypal preffered (pm vme though please). U.s. buyers for free shipping. Canada can't do free. Sorry (its too pricey-so pm me so I can check prices). I will ship usps with a confirmation only.

IMG981_zpsa95cf6c6.jpg

Great torch subby cover! Not too many of those in MM. And the timely logo!

Hi everyone. I will be listing a few books from now till the weekend. Haven't been around for a little while and its always good to come back on the boards. I will start with a low grade marvel mystery 35. Cool war cover. Book is unrestored from what I know. Probably in the 1.5 maybe 1.8 (at best) range. Tape on the spine. Little hole where the torch is melting the cannon-you can almost miss it). Some brittleness on the edges too. book is complete. Asking $375. :takeit: wins the book, offers welcomes of course. Paypal preffered (pm vme though please). U.s. buyers for free shipping. Canada can't do free. Sorry (its too pricey-so pm me so I can check prices). I will ship usps with a confirmation only.

IMG981_zpsa95cf6c6.jpg

Great torch subby cover! Not too many of those in MM. And the timely logo!

The marvel is SOLD

Captain midnight 24 classic japanese war cover unrestored. Extra staple and some. Tape on the book. Looks like a solid good. Has a date stamp of aug 30 1944 on it too.Only $70

Pretty cool that the character got revived recently.

IMG1053_zps0946c40a.jpg

Batman 55 classic joker cover. Unrestored. Book at about 3.0-3.5 solid book. Great cover! Asking $325 offers welcomed.

IMG1055_zpsf3bd70f0.jpg

Any rips tears stains etc?

From what I know ,only chips at the corners but ill check the book later on again this evening to make sure.

Batman 55 classic joker cover. Unrestored. Book at about 3.0-3.5 solid book. Great cover! Asking $325 offers welcomed.

IMG1055_zpsf3bd70f0.jpg

Any rips tears stains etc?

From what I know ,only chips at the corners but ill check the book later on again this evening to make sure.

no other rips (except for the chips on the pic) , no stains, and the book is firmly attached , thanks

Captain midnight 24 classic japanese war cover unrestored. Extra staple and some. Tape on the book. Looks like a solid good. Has a date stamp of aug 30 1944 on it too.Only $70

Pretty cool that the character got revived recently.

IMG1053_zps0946c40a.jpg

ill do one price drop on the cap, $59