• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEAM FFB : Grade-Off Time

49 posts in this topic

Here we go. You can PM with question and grades, remember, 0 points if you guess over the grade. There are 5 pics, so make sure you specify your grade for that pic.

I will post the results once everyone submits their grade for all 5 pics.

PIC 1

pic1.jpg

pic1a.jpg

i love it!!!!!!!!

it would be nice to see rjpb or inconceivable beat those master graders (just like i was rooting for Navy today at the Meadowlands to beat ND).

but how could any HUMAN grader stand up to the likes of FFB or NEWT???????

good luck to all of you guys!!!!!!!! acclaim.gif

Listen. Understand. That Newt is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead.

FFB/Newt are machines. No question. Hopefully the underdog has some surprises left. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Dan

Listen. Understand. That Newt is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are dead.

FFB/Newt are machines. No question. Hopefully the underdog has some surprises left. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Dan

YOU HAVE DISCOVERED MY SECRET, HUMAN!!!!!

ACTIVATING COMICBOOK DESTRUCTION DEFENSE!!!!!

Newtcyborg.jpg

i love it!!!!!!!!

it would be nice to see rjpb or inconceivable beat those master graders (just like i was rooting for Navy today at the Meadowlands to beat ND).

Nice try, Harry, trying to create an underdog situation. Unfortunately, I have the emails from grading discussions of past rounds to prove that rjpb and Inconceivable can grade their butts off. There is no favorite in this contest. As far as I'm concerned, it's a four-way dead heat.

hey, am i the only one interested here??? what's the deadline?? seems that Nikos left it wide open..............can these guys ask questions??? are their graders notes that will be released??

i wanna play......... sumo.gif

Update for team FFB:

1 Strange Adventures :

Old Label - OWW Pages

Notes:

Light finger dents and imprints front cover

Finger dents back cover

Light soiling back cover

2Where Creatures Roam :

New Label - White Pages

Notes:

Light wear bottom spine

3 Captain America :

New Label - OW Pages

Notes:

Spine Stress

Tanned interior cover edge

4Supernatural Thrillers :

New Label - OW Pages

Notes:

Small bend bottom spine

Tiny dings lower spine

5 Conan :

New Label - OW Pages

Notes:

Wear bottom spine

Wear bottom front cover

Tanned edges

hey, am i the only one interested here??? what's the deadline?? seems that Nikos left it wide open..............can these guys ask questions??? are their graders notes that will be released??

i wanna play......... sumo.gif

The only thing I'm interested in right now is . . . your avatar! insane.gif Hmmm, and I wanna play too! 27_laughing.gif

After you get the final team fear members grades why not allow 24 hours for others to post there guesses here in the thread before posting the grades?

Just post when you get the last grade and the 24 hour clock starts ticking.

This way everyone can get in on the fun. 893applaud-thumb.gif