• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 194

15 posts in this topic

Hello, first post here...I'd ask you to be nice but I've read the boards long enough to know that won't happen.. :)

anywho, getting back into comics after over 20 years...had to grab my old collection from my mom's house & in going through them remembered how much I enjoyed them as a kid...so now I have a new hobby...trying to learn as much as I can about modern collecting and would like to see how my grading skills are coming along...so if you could tell me what you think about my ASM 194 I'd appreciate it...thanks!

EDIT: click pics for high res scans

asm194front_zpsf01bac00.jpeg]asm 194 front[/url]

asm194back_zps045bafd6.jpeg]asm 194 back[/url]

Nice looking book. Corners appear to be pretty sharp. There are a few spine tics and an abraded corner. Possible scratch or crease on the front cover. I think you might get a 9.2 for this book! (thumbs u

9.0 due to the fc scratch. Nice book. That is a scratch by "your path!", right?

hey thanks for the quick reply....I think that is a type of production flaw....I have seen it on other covers, a couple of ones for sale on mycomicshop have the same mark...

and I hate to admit I don't know what "your Path" means...

A great big welcome to the boards! :foryou:

Don't be afraid of everybody on here. Most people's barks are worse than their bites! :o

I look forward to looking at more of your books as I'm sure many others will too! :grin:

Thanks!! No fear from me, actually wondering how many posts you need before you can start being "colorful" in your replies without getting looked at weird...

hey thanks for the quick reply....I think that is a type of production flaw....I have seen it on other covers, a couple of ones for sale on mycomicshop have the same mark...

lol he's referring to the words on the cover in relation to the location of the so called scratch or defect.

A great big welcome to the boards! :foryou:

Don't be afraid of everybody on here. Most people's barks are worse than their bites! :o

I look forward to looking at more of your books as I'm sure many others will too! :grin:

Thanks!! No fear from me, actually wondering how many posts you need before you can start being "colorful" in your replies without getting looked at weird...

Depends on what day you signed up! Monday to Thursday you must have 14 posts completed before you can start being "colourful". But if you registered on Friday through Sunday you must have at least 81 posts before weirdness disappears. :kidaround:

lol he's referring to the words on the cover in relation to the location of the so called scratch or defect.

ohhhhhh.....well I am making a great first impression.....in my defense I am trying to figure out how use photobucket to post pictures while replying...

(thumbs u :D