• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

Do not decline.

Let those offers sit there until they expire.

When other potential buyers see "Offers" being considered, they may just get antsy enough to offer more, or simply hit the BIN

That was my exact thinking! :idea:

I countered the last one with $50 less than my BIN and he hasn't declined it so let's hope someone out there gets antsy. :ohnoez:

I was wondering who had chosen "420" as their BIN price.. lol

I will take this opportunity to again warn others that you are better off not actually engaging potential buyers who make low-ball offers in conversation. Should you upset them in some way they may buy one of your other cheap listings and then leave you unwarranted bad feedback out of spite.

I will take this opportunity to again warn others that you are better off not actually engaging potential buyers who make low-ball offers in conversation. Should you upset them in some way they may buy one of your other cheap listings and then leave you unwarranted bad feedback out of spite.

Personally, I block obnoxiously bad low-ball bidders. I don't want the hassle of ever dealing with someone who's out to bend me over.

Can anyone post a Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me" video link?

Personally, I block obnoxiously bad low-ball bidders. I don't want the hassle of ever dealing with someone who's out to bend me over.

I chat them up trying to explain why they are nuts. I've also had some buyers apologize or claim they entered the wrong amount and paid the BIN.

I couldn't give them away for $300 when the show was casting. lol

Before the show they were selling all day at $500-550 in CGC 9.8 grade. I know I bought a CGC 9.6 for $250 then resubmitted and it cam back a 9.8 and then sold it for $650.

6 months later it was $1200-1500 book with episode 1.

hm

Thanks to Harvey, I will now start reading preacher. He just sent me the 1st 4 trades. L

Better be as good as you all are making it out to be. :sumo:

:applause:

It is good. Hilarious, profound and unique. A great read.

hm

Thanks to Harvey, I will now start reading preacher. He just sent me the 1st 4 trades. L

Better be as good as you all are making it out to be. :sumo:

:applause:

It is good. Hilarious, profound and unique. A great read.

I have the first trade and have meant to read it since grade 11. I have since gradutaed from university and have worked full time for 5 years.

#lazy