• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shiller Speaks

1,120 posts in this topic

Well, this thread is a pleasant surprise. I know that you're not the only person that shills their auctions but to come clean like this takes big cahunas but it's satisfying as heck.

I'm sure everyone is going to appreciate it.

Congrats on finding your way! Feels great, doesn't it?

And about this apology thread. Do you really think he would have come forward begging for forgiveness if he hadn't been brought up to be put in the Hall of Shame just a few hours ago? The timing of this thread seems very suspect.

Actually, Joe, no I had no idea about the HoS discussion. I had been working on this post on and off since this whole thing went down.

If you had been working on this post since you got busted, then why were you denying that you knew that shilling your own auctions was wrong when you were called out about it? Yet in this thread's first post, you state that you knew all along shilling was wrong?

Once a liar, always a liar.

And about this apology thread. Do you really think he would have come forward begging for forgiveness if he hadn't been brought up to be put in the Hall of Shame just a few hours ago? The timing of this thread seems very suspect.

I'll admit it looks suspect. That's why I agree that nobody should just jump in and start throwing money at the guy.

Look, I get it...I'm a dove and the hawks are going to feel different about it and see it differently.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the guy but we all lose are way at times and everyone needs forgiveness at some point.

Like I said to Chris (who I like by the way, that was a joke), everyone learns different ways. Some people get busted by the law for something and then learn their lessons through that, but they do genuinely reform.

It's no less valid than if someone figures it out without getting busted.

There are a lot of good, forgiving people on this site :applause:

That being said, I am not one of them (thumbs u

As a wise man once said " fool me once, shame on you.........can't get fooled again".

As a wise man once said " fool me once, shame on you.........can't get fooled again".

Nice seeing you guys today!

Well, this thread is a pleasant surprise. I know that you're not the only person that shills their auctions but to come clean like this takes big cahunas but it's satisfying as heck.

I'm sure everyone is going to appreciate it.

Congrats on finding your way! Feels great, doesn't it?

Actually, Joe, no I had no idea about the HoS discussion. I had been working on this post on and off since this whole thing went down.

If you had been working on this post since you got busted, then why were you denying that you knew that shilling your own auctions was wrong when you were called out about it? Yet in this thread's first post, you state that you knew all along shilling was wrong?

Once a liar, always a liar.

Yes you're 100% right.

In the honest of full disclosure and honesty, yes at first I denied it. I straight up lied, I pretended to "be a noob" and not know about shilling. This was BS and we all knew it.

I didn't know what to do or how to react. I felt embarrassed, I could continue but that's not the point of this thread.

The reason I'm doing this thread - is that genuinely love these boards, I love these discussions, and I love the members. I want to be a part of it. I'm trying to make things right. I know that will take a long time and I hope I can do that.

And its not financial at all, I could leave and tke my sales to ebay if I wanted, I'm taking my lashings because I WANT to be here, and I want to prove that I deserve to be, as a member, forget being a seller/buyer.

Nice seeing you guys today!

Nice seeing you too man :)

The shiller speaks..

wait is it that guy who sells on ebay..

The one who had his wife,daughter,and employees shilling for him and got a "pink slap" by ebay moderation??

:whistle:

Hell has officially frozen over...

Wow ! So what's next an apology thread.. :o

oops wrong shiller..

Honest mistake you all look alike..