• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Avengers 11 (new scans added)

11 posts in this topic

Hi all - Total newbie to the whole grading thing here. Just considering selling some of my collection to invest in more comic art, so someone suggested I might want to get some books graded before selling. With no clue at all about that, I wanted to just pull a few books and see what you all thought.

My books were either bought off spinner racks or from comic book shows in the early 70's. Opening up the bags was great... I forgot how much I loved that smell! First up, is Avengers 11. I guess I'm curious as to the grade, but then also... is it worth it to grade the book at all? Would appreciate opinions!

(I added new scans below. Hope this is better. My scanner seemed to crop automatically... so the only way to get a full image was to put a colored piece of paper behind the book... sorry if that looks weird!)

Avengers11front.jpg

Avengers11back.jpg

Sorry about that... First time trying to scan books. So used to scanning docs by putting things up in the corner of the scanner. I'll try a redo tomorrow.

A warm welcome to the boards! :foryou:

I look forward to you new scans when you get the chance! (thumbs u