• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Rocks - Sending email - Question regarding legal liability

203 posts in this topic

So...

Ron Theda aka RedRocks is going to sue me. Or so him and a couple of his friends

for http://rontheda.com/

My question is what do I have that is illegal? A public picture, a comic investor, nothing about how he is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

The link goes to CGC page nothing direct.

Trying to see how I am sueable in this situation

As Ralphie would say......... "Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuuudge!"

With all the new cyber bullying laws, I'd remove the website immediately. I'd stop posting on the topic and remove all existing comments.

As well as shower in Ammonia and burn his clothes.

With all the new cyber bullying laws, I'd remove the website immediately. I'd stop posting on the topic and remove all existing comments.

Just to be safe.

What's the best way to scrub the skin from your finger tips?

So...

Ron Theda aka RedRocks is going to sue me. Or so him and a couple of his friends

My question is what do I have that is illegal? A public picture, a comic investor, nothing about how he is a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

Easy answer would be to sell him the domain name. $200? $500? $1000? ....$18K? Don't know what would be considered "fair".

Just to be safe.

What's the best way to scrub the skin from your finger tips?

Dexter says...

liquid nitrogen.

So...

Easy answer would be to sell him the domain name. $200? $500? $1000? ....$18K? Don't know what would be considered "fair".

He's saving that website for his grandkids. (tsk)

Im canadian.....whats sue mean?

If they don't remember Warrent, they sure aren't going to remember that!

(Makes me want to go listen to some Johnny Cash...)

He's timeless.

So...

He's saving that website for his grandkids. (tsk)

Bwwwwaaahhahahahahahahahaha :roflmao:

Jop,

If I were you I'd weigh the benefits of having the website up vs the drawbacks of having it.

I'd hate for something bad to happen, even if it's a very low percentage of it coming back to bite you.